Dump-pipe (WRX / STi, Forester GT/XT)
- Material Option 1:304 grade stainless steel, Highly Polished, Mirror Finish;
- Material Option 2:Mild steel coated with silver color high-temperature resistant paint
- Bell-Mouth style with smooth, unrestricted, wide open design, optimize exhaust gas flow from turbo outlet, minimize back pressure
- Flexi-Bellow Joint absorb vibration from engine rocking, prevent component failure from fatigue
- Pipe Size Options 1: 3” , most common used pipe size suitable for most common modification set-up.
- Pipe Size Options 2: 4” ; Suitable for high-end modification and extreme hi-power output.
Turbo Back System (Forester GT/XT)
- 3" bell mouth style dump-pipe;
- 3" hi-flow racing cat;
- 3" middle section with hot-dog style resonator;
- Four Options of Rear Mufflers:
- Straight out cannon muffler:
4.5" tip,7" barrel,muffler sitting straight out of the rear bumper;
- Angle Out Cannon muffler: 4.5" tip,7" barrel,muffler sitting angle out ot the rear bumper;
- Twin tip oval muffler: twin 3" O.D round resonated tips,6"X10" oval barrel.Sound level is low,around 90dB;
- Single tip oval muffler: Single 4.5" O.D round resonated tip, 6"X10" oval barrel. sound level is low,around 90dB+.